Pete is busy planning for the launch of Service Station Coffee on Monday so there's bit of paper, wood working projects and the like strewn around, hence trying to keep Brit in one room. Brit has other ideas.
In the space of 20 minutes he has done the following:
- Brought me his shoes
- Brought me his reins
- Tried to put on his socks himself
- Tried to put on his reins himself
- Put on his iron man backpack
- Tried to put on his hoodie himself (this led to some impromtue peek-a-boo)
- Walked up to me and waved 'bye bye' repeatedly
- Banged on the living room door (which he is so very close to being able to open of his own accord)
- Brought me Pete's cowboy boots
- Tried to put on Pete's cowboy boots himself
- Kept pulling my arm away from the keyboard to stop me typing.
I think someone wants to go to the park...