My Beast of a PC a) still needs a better name and b) won't fit under my old £9 computer desk thingy. So we're going to turn what is currently my study / 2nd spare room into just my study - for awesome phd work and game playing.
I had a look at lovely vintage desks today, but none of them fit the bill - so we're off to Ikea tomorrow to buy this
(I know it isn't cool or sexy, but it's functional, cheap, and everything will fit - although I'm torn between it in white or black).
Before then I have a bunch of stuff I need to do - In a specific order I think:
- Move my Wonder Woman print
- Empty the smaller of the bookshelfs onto the bed
- Unplug the PC and move it out of the way
- Clear the Computer Table, move it out of the way
- Put book shelf #1 where the computer table was - and put the books back on it.
- Put the computer table (hence fourth as know as bookshelf #2) where comics and shiz in boxes will live
- Clear the bed - and dismaPublish Postntle it - it can live in the Elvis suite for now
- Tidy up the stuff 'UNDER THE BED', it's going into boxes on bookshelf#2 tomorrow
When the new desk is here I'll be able to see how much room I have for a comfy chair / small sofa in my study of awesome.
Update - Sunday 4pm
All done - We were like Ikea Ninjas...